European Jewelry has recently partnered with PayPal to offer a new method of payment.
What is PayPal?
PayPal allows you to:
- Pay from multiple funding sources, including PayPal balance, bank accounts and credit cards
- Pay merchants without having to share your financial information with them
- Shop with confidence knowing that PayPal protects you from unauthorized transactions sent from your account
For more information on PayPal, please visit www.paypal.com.
What orders cannot be completed with PayPal?
PayPal is not available at this time for the following:
- Orders totaling more than $15,000
- Orders that use a Gift Certificate as an additional form of payment
If your order is eligible for payment via PayPal, the PayPal button will display below our “proceed to checkout” button in the shopping basket. After selecting PayPal you will be directed to log in to your pre-existing PayPal account or be directed to create a new account. After logging in you will select your preferred billing, shipping and payment options; upon completion you will be prompted to provide consent for European Jewelry to charge your PayPal account. After consenting you will be directed back to European Jewelry to complete your order. Once complete you will receive a confirmation email from European Jewelry. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 800-342-9727.